Terms and Conditions of Sale
All orders for products and services shown on the AUTO DITEX BG Ltd. (in short DITEX) websites at www.autoditex.com and www.shop.autoditex.com are subject to these terms and conditions of sale ("T&Cs"). No other terms will apply to the supply of products and services by DITEX unless agreed in writing by an authorized signatory of DITEX. AUTO DITEX BG Ltd. company shall not be liable to the Customer for any errors or omissions on the DITEX website, the DITEX catalog, or other product advertisement or expressly stated otherwise in these.
All descriptions of the products and services contained on the DITEX websites are illustrative only and shall not form any part of the contract between DITEX and the Customer. DITEX shall not be liable to the Customer for any errors or omissions on the DITEX website, the DITEX catalog, or other product advertisements.
DITEX's acceptance of the Customer's order will take place when DITEX sends an order acknowledgment to the Customer in writing confirming pricing and delivery dates or when DITEX dispatches the products or commences delivery of the services to the Customer (whichever occurs earlier).
DITEX is a business-to-business and business-to-consumer supplier. The DITEX websites are intended for use by business customers and by private individuals acting as consumers.
DITEX may change these Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) at any time without prior notice.
The prices of the products and services are as shown on the DITEX website(s). In case of any conflict between prices for any products and services listed on the DITEX website(s) and listed prices in any catalog, prices listed on the DITEX website(s) shall prevail.
The price of an ordered product or service will be as set out on the DITEX website at the time of order acceptance by DITEX.
Any typographical, clerical, or other error or omission on the DITEX website, any catalog, acceptance of offer, invoice, or other document or information issued by DITEX shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the DITEX.
All prices exclude delivery, packing, shipping, carriage, insurance, VAT, bank taxes, or any equivalent tax chargeable in Bulgaria or elsewhere (where applicable). The prices exclude other charges and duties, which DITEX will add at the rate applicable at the date of order acceptance. Importation and any related handling fees are the responsibility of the Customer.
Orders are placed on the DITEX website(s);
DITEX reserves the right to refuse orders based on restricted sales category, geographical area, or credit history.
If DITEX rejects or cancels an order for which payment has been taken, it will refund the amount to the Customer as soon as reasonably practicable.
DITEX may provide substitute products where requested by the Customer, or where the product has been superseded by a later version.
If the Customer opts to cancel an order or part of an order, it must immediately notify DITEX of such an option.
The Customer must submit orders using the DITEX stock numbers and the priced units used on the DITEX website(s) or in any DITEX catalog and must specify which delivery option is required.
DITEX accepts Visa, Mastercard, Switch/Maestro, and PayPal, in Euro or US dollars.
- If paying by card, DITEX will need the Customer's card number, security code, and expiry date, and the full name and address of the cardholder.
- If paying by PayPal, the Customer should log into its PayPal account to send payment to DITEX.
VAT AND TAXES
All sums payable under these T&Cs are excluding European VAT or any equivalent tax chargeable in Europe, European Union, USA, UK, or elsewhere.
All taxes, charges, levies, assessments, and other fees of any kind imposed on the purchase or import of the Products shall be the responsibility of, and for the account, of the Customer.
- Goods will be dispatched 2 to 3 business days after receipt of payment.
- DITEX will deliver the products specified in the Customer's order and may use third-party delivery agents to deliver products to the Customer.
- Delivery options, and the prices for them, are as set out on the DITEX website(s) at the date of order or will be notified to the Customer at the time of order. The final price of the shipping is determined by DHL and it might change with time. We are using DHL courier quotas to calculate the shipping and we do not generate a waybill automatically by placing the order. The waybill is created at the day of the shipping.
- Delivery prices apply per order, irrespective of the number of products ordered. Delivery will be made to the delivery address indicated by the Customer at the time the relevant order was placed, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- DITEX will aim to deliver products by the times and dates for delivery quoted on the DITEX website(s) or in the Order Confirmation but, Quoted Delivery Times are approximate only, and DITEX shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay in delivery.
- Some orders may take longer to be delivered depending on the Customer’s destination
- Delivery time depends entirely on the courier chosen.
For DHL or UPS couriers: The usual delivery period is 3-4 days, and the max delivery period is ~10 days.
For International Mail Services (postal service): Normal delivery period is ~ 20-25 days, and the max delivery period is ~60 days.
- Certain products sold by DITEX are subject to export control regulations of Bulgaria, the United States of America, and other countries. The Customer shall comply with such Export Laws and obtain any license or permit required to transfer, export, re-export, or import the products and shall be responsible for the payment of any duties arising therefrom.
- DITEX is not responsible for any lost or stolen shipment. Sometimes "lost" packages are held by Customs. If you have not received your parcel within the Normal delivery period (15 business days for DHL and UPS), you can inquire about your package at your local Customs office.
INSPECTION, DELIVERY DELAYS, NON-DELIVERY
The Customer must inspect the products as soon as is reasonably possible after delivery or collection. The Customer shall, within 14 days of the date of delivery or collection, give notice to DITEX in detail of:
- any defect in the product that is apparent on reasonable examination. In this case, DITEX shall, at DITEX's discretion, replace the products or refund the purchase price. In any event, the Customer must refuse parcels delivered to it in a damaged condition;
- any shortfall in products delivered. In this case, DITEX shall, at DITEX's discretion, deliver the undelivered products or refund the price of the undelivered products;
- any delivery of products not in accordance with the order. In this case, DITEX shall, at DITEX's discretion, replace the products or refund the purchase price;
- In case the DHL or UPS courier is selected, DITEX shall, at DITEX's discretion, deliver the undelivered products or refund the price of the undelivered products.
In case the Postal Services is selected, DITEX is not responsible for undelivered products, and the Customer has no right to seek compensation from DITEX in any form.
If the Customer fails to give the notice described in the conditions above, the products shall be deemed to be, in all respects, in accordance with the order and free from apparent defects, and the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the products accordingly. DITEX's record of the products dispatched (including the quantity) shall be conclusive evidence of the products received by the Customer unless proved otherwise by the Customer.
DITEX shall not be liable for any losses, consequential or otherwise, or for costs (including legal costs), expenses, liabilities, loss of profits, loss of productivity, business or economic loss, depletion of goodwill, damages, claims, demands, proceedings, judgments or otherwise arising from these circumstances.
PRODUCT AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION
DITEX reserves the right, without prior notice, to discontinue any product or to make design changes and product improvements. The most up-to-date information on the availability and design of the products DITEX supplies is available on the DITEX website(s).
Unless otherwise confirmed in writing, nothing on the DITEX website(s) or in any DITEX catalog is to be taken as a representation of the source of origin, manufacture, or production of the products or any part of them.
In principle, the warranty term is 1-year from the date of purchase. If a defect occurs in the warranty period, the product can be returned to DITEX and will be repaired or replaced free of charge. During the warranty period, a freight cost isn’t free. The freight costs both ways are paid by the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following conditions.
- Damage resulting from misuse, alteration, accidents, tampering, fire.
- Damage caused by use on circuits or voltages other than indicated on the manual.
- Very slight troubles, which are generally not accepted as caused by defects in material and manufacture.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, and any other consequential damage.
DITEX offers services in respect of products. These services include REPAIR, and SOFTWARE UPDATE, and any other services that the parties agree. Except in respect of the REPAIR service, the product must be free from physical and electrical damage and modifications.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Customer acknowledges that DITEX owns the intellectual property rights in the products, any DITEX Software, the DITEX website(s), the stock numbers and that their whole or partial reproduction without DITEX's prior written consent is prohibited.
DITEX shall retain the property and copyright in all documents supplied to the Customer in connection with these T&Cs and it shall be a condition of such supply that the contents of such documents shall not be communicated either directly or indirectly to any other person, firm, or company without DITEX's prior written consent.
DITEX does not warrant or give any assurance to the Customer that any products, software, or services supplied or made available do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
DITEX develops software (available on the DITEX Website) for use in connection with its products. The Customer acknowledges that the DITEX Software contains open-source software developed and owned by third parties ("Third-Party OS Software”). The Customer hereby accepts a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the DITEX Software on the following conditions:
- the Customer shall only use the DITEX Software with DITEX products or with data collected using DITEX products;
- the Customer shall not copy, distribute, provide access over a network, translate, adapt, vary or modify the DITEX Software without DITEX's prior written consent;
DATA PROTECTION AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION